- We are hiring for a plastic injection molding company in Cobourg. These jobs are full-time, long term. Those applying must be able to work both the day and night shift.
Start: Tuesday 22 February @ 7.00am
Shifts: The client operates on a continental shift pattern – 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am – you must be able to work every other weekend.
Wage: $17.00 p/h night shift, $16.32 p/h day shift – breaks and lunch paid
- Consistent full-time work
- Training provided
- Health & Safety conscious and compliant with Public Health Agency of Canada’s COVID-19 protocols.
- Manually move parts from the machines
- Inspect product for quality
- Clean and trimming of product if necessary
- Label product
- Pack and strap product
- Keep work area safe & clean
- Wear protective equipment in accordance with Company & COVID-19 policies
- Grade 12 diploma or similar
- Technically inclined
- Safety conscious
- Self motivated
- Excellent visual skills
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work rotating 12 hour shifts
If you are looking for full-time temporary work, then please forward your resume.