We are looking for a full-time permanent Spa Therapist for a boutique resort set in the countryside of Northumberland County on the outskirts of Cobourg. In this role you will be working with an existing team of 5-6 therapists offering first class treatments such as massage therapy and other body conditioning treatments.
START DATE: As soon as possible
RATE OF PAY: $16 P/H plus tips and gratuities
HOURS OF WORK: 5 Days a week – must be able to work weekends, 9.30am to 6.00pm
- Perform facials and additional skin care services based on customer wants and the packages the spa offers.
- Explain the different services based on what is best for the client, how it affects their specific type of skin.
- Follow company training provided on services
- Sell additional services and products in a simple, professional manner.
- Attend regular staff meetings and continuing education programs to keep your skills up to date with the newest in technology and methods.
- Provide consultations with customers who have problem areas on the skin to restore youthful beauty.
- High school diploma
- Esthetician certification
- Presentable and courteous
- Willing to be trained
- Great customer service skills
- Flexible to work weekends and holidays.
- Own transportation to location – not on a bus route