We are looking for a full-time or part-time Registered Massage Therapist for a boutique resort set in the countryside of Northumberland County on the outskirts of Cobourg. In this role you will perform a massage treatment plan based on the guest’s medical assessment, needs and concerns. Provide efficient service and create memorable experiences by exceeding guest expectations.
START DATE: As soon as possible
RATE OF PAY: minimum $25 P/H (can be higher depending upon experience) plus tips and gratuities. Benefit package offered after 6 months.
HOURS OF WORK: vary
- Assess and propose the most effective treatment plan for guests within the time booked
- Administer the appropriate massage techniques for the respective condition while monitoring guest’s comfort level
- Ensure that all guests receive an exceptional and positive spa experience
- Following treatment, provide expert advice, including but not limited to self care instructions that may help the guest’s wellbeing
- Document guest’s condition and progress following each treatment
- Maintain cleanliness of treatment room, sanitize and disinfect surface areas, remove used linens and setup rooms after each treatment
- Must be registered and in good standing with College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- High school diploma
- Excellent communicator – both verbally and written
- Excellent proven customer service skills
- Must be guest-service oriented, team player, positive and friendly
- Own transportation to location – not on a bus route