We are seeking a full-time permanent Property Service Manager for our client in London, Ontario.
For this role, the Property Service Manager role is responsible for but not limited to, supervising the daily duties of other facilities staff and vendors on the student housing property, but also ensuring that all facilities and properties are well kept. They will be responsible for developing, implementing and recording all work orders on the property.
This is a working manager role and requires someone who has excellent communication and leadership skills.
START DATE: As soon as possible
SALARY: Starting at $53,000 plus benefits
- Involving your team in a daily briefing delegating work orders as needed
- Checking the work of team members to ensure standards are being met
- Monitor, schedule, respond and repair work orders that come in
- Working with the Community Manager to re-order supplies falling in line with budget
- Scheduling all maintenance team as required for the needs of the company/property
- Adhering to resident interaction policies upon entering suites and interactions/follow ups
- Minimal travel to regional offices for meetings and training sessions or to facilitate market research activities when applicable
- Assessing interior and exterior of properties and buildings to see if there are any issues needing to be addressed
- Addressing any minor plumbing and HVAC issues
- Removing snow from all sidewalks and parking lots as required
- Landscaping the property during the summer months
- Other duties as assigned
- At least three years of related experience which includes HVAC, plumbing and electrical
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess basic computer and math skills
- Certificate of Trade is considered an asset
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to provide two work references
- Clear criminal background check