Production Team Lead
We are hiring two Production Team Leads for a beverage company in Grafton. This person will be responsible for supervising plant production, leading a team of qualified operators to accomplish production goals while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Must be able to work 12-hour continentals, rotating shifts every 2 weeks from days to 2 weeks nights, which includes working every other weekend.
START DATE: As soon as possible
RATE OF PAY: $22.00 per hour
- Lead Production Operators to achieve production goals
- Train, coach and develop operators.
- Track production results and provide shift reports.
- Supports maintenance team when required to ensure minimal downtime.
- Holds daily staff meeting and organizes manpower to meet production needs.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, and quality standards while meeting production performance targets.
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food or beverage industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership skills to manage performance and inspire team to achieve results.
- Communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong operating skills in organizing, planning and time management, as well as getting work done through others with the ability to manage and measure team members work progress.
- Working knowledge of computers.