We are hiring two full-time Maintenance Technicians for a high speed packaging company in Grafton. Ideally you will have 3 to 5 years experience working in a similar environment.
START: As soon as possible
RATE OF PAY: $36.00 P/H. Dental care and extended health care, life insurance
HOURS OF WORK: 12 hour continentals, rotating bi-weekly from Days to Overnights.
- Diagnose mechanical problems, provide quick & innovative solutions for mechanical equipment breakdowns by applying proven skills
- Modify, repair, install, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot various types of machinery, equipment and facilities in the principles of mechanics, fitting, plumbing, basic welding, metal fabrication, machining, troubleshooting, and analytical problem solving
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on all production equipment and support equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, SOP’s and work orders
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Promptly respond to equipment related issues with a customer oriented manner
- Efficiently assist with changeovers and verify on required equipment
- Provide a strong presence on the production floor, monitoring all equipment for safety, quality risks and employees.
- Measure hourly KPI’s of equipment performance to plan
- Walk production line and facility to determine needs and prioritize
- 3-5 years experience in a similar environment
- Electrical Experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Previous plastics experience – an asset
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with lots of change
- Value health & safety
- Must pay attention to details with a customer service attitude
- Strong team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess a positive drive to assist all departments, as require