On behalf of our client in Cobourg we are looking for 3 machine operators/production workers for a small plastics company to work the Day/Afternoon shift. Opportunity to go permanent after 3 months.
START: as soon as possible
SHIFT TIMES: Day shift – Monday to Friday 6.45am to 3.00pm. Afternoon shift – Monday to Thursday 10.45am to 9.00pm. Rotate Weekly. Paid for 41 hour week
RATE OF PAY: $18.00 to $18.35 p/h plus 4% vacation pay. Paid weekly on a Friday by Direct Deposit.
- Operate production machinery
- Able to check hand sized product for quality
- Work safely at all times and follow plant safety procedures
- Keep work area clean and free of debris
- Be able to work independently and within a small team environment in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain high levels of attendance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Enthusiastic and agile to work in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, team environment
- Manual dexterity required
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Comfortable working with hand tools
- Ability to follow standardized work instructions