Our client who offers tree maintenance and brush clearing has an immediate opening for 6 new crew members.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Shift: Monday – Friday 6.30am to 3pm. Travel time to and from site locations in downtown Toronto is not included. Departure time from yard is 4.30am.
Wage: $19.26 p/h plus 4% vacation pay. Paid weekly by direct deposit.
- Consistent full-time work – Monday to Friday – paid for 40 hours
- Health & Safety certified
- Work in all weathers
- Paid weekly
- 4% vacation pay paid weekly
- Working with a crew
- Assisting with moving of brush and tree limbs
- Reliable transportation to yard in Cobourg
- Previous experience working for a Landscaping or similar company an asset
- Physically fit
- Enjoys working with a crew
- Able to work in all weathers
- Able to lift up to 30lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Full G or G2 Drivers License
- Follow all Safe Job Procedures, Safe Work Practices, and Company Rules
This client has a reputation for providing the highest level of service in this industry. If you are interested in working for a company that invests the time and effort to train and develop your skills, then we would like to meet you today.