We are hiring a full-time certified Arborist for one of our clients in the Cobourg area.
START DATE: To be discussed at interview
RATE OF PAY: Dependent upon experience
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday – 44 hour week
- Plant and transplant woody trees, including preparing the site, backfilling, staking, watering, and mulching.
- Prune trees for various reasons, and haul and chip brush.
- Evaluate trees for disease and pest problems, and perform treatments as needed.
- Support trees and breaking branches by securing cables and braces.
- Remove trees and perform stump grinding as needed.
- Manage nutrient and water supply and consumption.
- Maintain records of work performed.
- Identify potentially hazardous trees and other tree-related problems.
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of arborist experience.
- Ideally you will be ISA certified.
- Must have a valid G-Class license.