Bentley Staffing is hiring a Financial Controller for a Property Management company in Cobourg. We are looking for someone who has proven ability to work independently, as well as a team player. Reporting to the President, you will be providing strategic and financial leadership, as well as being responsible for the full-cycle accounting functions, reports and cost analysis. Your attention to detail, excellent communication skills and ability to provide guidance where necessary are key to this role.
Salary: remuneration to be discussed during the interview process
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Quarterly and year-end financial reporting
- Payroll functions including T4′, WSIB and EHT
- Annual budget preparation and projections
- Accounts payable and receivable processing using Yardi software
- Lease administration
- Corporate Tax returns
- Attend weekly staff meetings and record minutes
- Provide support to President with management administration
- Supervise and provide support to two Heads of Department
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- CPA designation – required
- Experience with Yardi accounting software – an asset
- Ability to communicate confidently financial information to management team
- Ability to implement strategic plans for the continued health of the company
- Enjoy community involvement and participation in events when necessary
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with MS Office
- Experience working with a property management (or similar) would be an asset
Benefits and Incentives to be discussed during the interview process.
If you are looking for a long term commitment, enjoy working for a small organisation and would like to work with one of the most highly respected businesses in Northumberland County, then we would like to hear from you.